Digitally Distracted Parenting in the Age of Technology
2/26/2020, 7:00 PM
- College of the Canyons Performing Arts Center
26455 Rockwell Canyon Road
A FREE event intended to help parents understand and work with their children addicted to their electronic devices.
Tom Kersting is a nationally renowed authority on mental health and the author of:
"Disconnected -- How to Reconnect Our Digitally Distracted Kids"
Tom's presentation will focus on:
- Technology use and mental health
- How much screen time is too much
- Strategies to help your child reduce anxiety
- How much sleep is acceptable to your child
- Creating leaders, not followers
- Your role as a parent