11/16 Scholarships/Financial Aid/WUE | Donna Siegel, Certified College Counselor, CEO College Click, Co-founder Lemonade Education; Gary Bednorz, Certified College Counselor, College Click Educator, Former Admissions officer at the University of New Mexico, Former Head of the Regional Association of College Counselors; Josh Nowak, Head Counselor – Hart High School; Janet Shusta-Recchia, Assistant Director of Admissions – Syracuse University
PLEASE NOTE THIS WEBINAR WAS CHANGED TO A WEEK LATER
REGISTRATION IS OPEN THROUGH NOVEMBER 14 at 7:00 pm
This webinar is valuable for ALL students, especially current seniors in our Class of 2023.
- How to navigate and apply for scholarships – local (SCV Scholarships), national, university (institutional) and more
- How to pay for college
- What is WUE? (Western Undergraduate Exchange)
- How does WUE impact my choice?
- Financial aid
- AP transfers
- School size
- What is the difference between “need based” and “merit based” scholarships
- Why choose an out-of-state school?
- Does my student qualify?
- How can my school counselor assist?
- Resources for the FAFSA